Saturday, August 7, 2010

GBGC Top 40 Countdown: T-21, (Keep Feeling) Fascination

"Your count down has me concerned that you will be gravely disappointed when you wake up and just feel exactly as good as you feel right now. it really is a let down...no aches, no pains, no grays.... stupid numbers." That was a message sent to me by an old high school friend today. Indeed, I am not afraid of getting "older," but numbers do put things into a different perspective - one that I'm not always to happy to have. I know I won't feel any different. I'll just try to keep feeling fascination. Looking, learning, moving on!


(Thanks, Jamie, for helping me write my content today. I'm getting a bit weary. Like the Human League knows, it's sometimes hard to top your own self!)


4 comments:

  1. was there supposed to be a video with this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh isn't that nice. AFTER i ask about the whereabouts of the video, the entire browser reloads. with the video, this time. whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a concept! No video.... this may save me some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one! And I always forget that it's a Human League song. I had their darker, more industrial albums before they got the two women and hit the big time. Of course, after that, I broke up with them.

    ReplyDelete